Acupuncture is often considered as one of the oldest and most commonly used holistic medical procedures in the world. The word acupuncture defines a variety of procedures including stimulation of functional points on the body by using a variety of techniques. Maximum techniques of acupuncture incorporate medical traditions from China along with Korea, Japan, and other countries. Acupuncture therapy is supposed to increase, redirect or decrease the vital substance of the body, and restore balance on spiritual, emotional and physical level.
Splankna Therapy Institute trusts that Christians can profit from holistic healing outlined in a Biblical setting. The company gives training to non-professionals and Christian counselors in a healing procedure resulting from the acupuncture system as well as prayer. Headquartered in the United States, the institute has at present more than 2,000 trained practitioners in the U.S., Mexico, Canada and China. The company welcomes all who have faith in Jesus. People who are interested in getting trained or in working with a doctor toward their own wholeness can visit this institute.
Since the institute focuses on acupuncture, it is important to understand the aim and the advantages of this treatment:
- The aim of acupuncture is to restore and promote the balance of energy, which flows all through the body.
- The advantages of acupuncture can extend to a varied range of conditions, from digestive complaints such as vomiting, nausea, irritable bowel syndrome to emotional disorders such as depression and anxiety etc.
- Certain gynecologic disorders and infertility can also be treated with acupuncture.
- It can be advantageous for pain conditions owing to an injury or related with chronic degenerative diseases for example rheumatoid arthritis.
- Acupuncture has also proved advantageous for treating exhaustion and addictions, and for promoting complete well-being.
- It can also be advantageous in treating certain neurological complications such as Parkinson’s disease or migraines, or as a rehabilitation tactic for individuals who suffered a stroke.
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma and sinusitis can be relieved with acupuncture.
Apart from all these benefits, acupuncture can be used effectively to get relief from dental pain, chronic low back pain, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, and signs of osteoarthritis. Also it can help in treating emotional pain conditions for example post-traumatic stress disorder, as well as reducing chemotherapy-induced vomiting and nausea.
In the acupuncture process, fine needles are inserted onto the skin but the depth to which the needles are inserted may differ as per the treatment and the practitioner. But one can be rest assured that it will not be deep enough to puncture organs. Once inserted, the needles are left in the position for approximately five to twenty minutes depending on the patient’s condition and the requirement.
Splankna Therapy Institute is the first of its kind and since more than two decades, the institute has been developing a Holistic Psychology procedure from a fiercely Biblical viewpoint. Mind, Body, Psychology comprises a group of treatment procedures that use the same method that acupuncture and chiropractic is based on to ease psychological strain.