Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) is an online platform designed to advocate and connect clients with holistic health experts. Clients can consult, engage with fellow members and participate in groups/forums, share their story and ideas to help each other and foster a holistic health community.
The highly trained and qualified experts at Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) could help you with consultations and possible remedies using conventional or complementary medicines including Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga or Reiki. Formulating a tailor-made health plan and treatment process after in-depth consultation with our experts could save you from the ill-effects of standard OTC pills.
Feel free to browse through the vast knowledge store at Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) or seek guidance from our consultants through various media tools such as text chats, videos and audio chats right on the website.
Exiting Health Landscape!
Each year, about 4.5 million Americans visit their doctor’s office or seek emergency nursing because of adverse prescription drug side effects. A startling 2 million patients who are already hospitalized suffer a host of ill effects from prescription medications. OTC medicines have a low risk of adverse effects when used occasionally and under adequate medical supervision. However, they can pose greater risks for people, including very young children, older adults, and people taking more than one type of medicine. Here’s a comprehensive list of adverse side-effects experienced through prolonged consumption of OTC drugs.
- Heart Conditions and strokes: Problems related to the heart, including heart attacks, congestive heart failure, lifelong heart damage and cardiomyopathy, have been linked to many prescription drugs. Some antipsychotic drugs, including drugs used in Alzheimer’s treatment such as Risperdal, are linked to strokes.
- Physical Debilitation: Many drugs can be physically and emotionally debilitating, causing total or partial paralysis or severe pain. This includes headaches, stomachaches, joint and muscle pain and decreased control over bodily functions.
- Cancer: Probably one of the most shocking and overwhelming side effects of prescription drugs is cancer. For example, Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancer, was found to increase the risk of uterine cancer.
Nourish Doc: Holistic Medicine Network
Natural and holistic medicine along with adequate mindful nutrition could be the answer to most of your health problems, without any side effects whatsoever. The experts at Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) would use a wide variation of healing plans to treat numerous conditions including the following:
- Digestive and Intestinal.
- Heart Disease.
- Gestational, Type I and Type II Diabetes.
- High Cholesterol.
- Metabolism and Nutrition.
- Women’s Health and Pregnancy.
Join Us Free & Track Your Health Progress
You can join the Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) web platform for free and use the comprehensive online tools to track the periodic progress of your health. The initial phase of consultation would involve asking few questions, consolidating the present health condition and formulating a personalized treatment plan considering all important parameters – Social , spiritual, biological and psychological.
The intent is to heal clients with a logical plan that aligns itself to your everyday schedule, habits and preferences.
Spreading the Awareness
For first time visitors who aren’t fully aware of the infinite benefits that natural medicines could offer here’s an insight into few of the most popular holistic treatment plans used at Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com).
- Safe for pregnant and nursing women;
- Safe for children and infants;
- Doesn’t interfere with other forms of medication;
- Absolutely free of side-effects.
- Herbal and natural health care system.
- Ayurvedic productsare completely safe.
- Mind, body and spirit health care system for long creative life.
- Emphasizes towards preventive medication.
- Natural treatment to detoxify the body.
- Increased flexibility, muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism and helps in weight reduction.
- Improves Cardio and circulatory health.
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit;
- Increases energy levels;
- Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension;
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability;
- Aids better sleep and reduces blood pressure;
- Helps relieve pain;
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins;
- Promotes creativity and compliments medical treatment.
Our History of Happiness & Health
Nourish Doc (www.nourishdoc.com) was established with the sole purpose of helping millions of vulnerable and ailing people, turn their life around. Health and happiness are the two parameters that define Life and Nourish Doc promises to help you achieve it.